Thanks to Wimbledon Guardian reader Prabhu Jeyaprakash who has shared these majestic pictures of Morden Hall Park.
Mr Jeyaprakash, who lives near the park, took them during the Easter break.
- Send your Viewfinder pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PICTURES: Curious antiquities and art by 18th century masters on display in historic home
- Tree measuring 25ft found alight in Morden Hall Park
- "Being recognised in Wimbledon streets is very strange" says MasterChef semi-finalist
- Things to do around Wimbledon this weekend (April 24 to April 24)
- Instrument repairs and 3D printing among new facilities for £4million college expansion