Having replaced several fencing panels in my garden I phoned the bulky waste help line to have them removed. I was told 'sorry we do not take fencing panels'.
So backwards and forwards I went to Garth Road dump to dispose of the panels.
A couple of weeks ago some anti social people dumped 6 fencing panels on the corner of my road. I telephoned the council and they were removed in two days. Where is the sense in that?
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape victim told to "f*** off and cry in the street" by stranger she approached for help after attack near Southfields Station
- Criminal chased by police after he tried to escape from court gets a year behind bars
- BREAKING: Bank Holiday Monday rail strike suspended
- Man, 20, charged under terrorism act with preparing to go to Somalia to join Al-Shabaab
- More needs to be done to protect cyclists say campaigners