Having replaced several fencing panels in my garden I phoned the bulky waste help line to have them removed. I was told 'sorry we do not take fencing panels'.
So backwards and forwards I went to Garth Road dump to dispose of the panels.
A couple of weeks ago some anti social people dumped 6 fencing panels on the corner of my road. I telephoned the council and they were removed in two days. Where is the sense in that?
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Mystery surrounds car pierced by metal barrier outside industrial estate
- Youngster dreams of Baghdad in magical new play at children's theatre
- Teenager halfway towards volunteering trip fundraising target
- Friends say goodbye to inspirational woman who led the way in local politics
- Two car crash causes traffic tailbacks