Having replaced several fencing panels in my garden I phoned the bulky waste help line to have them removed. I was told 'sorry we do not take fencing panels'.
So backwards and forwards I went to Garth Road dump to dispose of the panels.
A couple of weeks ago some anti social people dumped 6 fencing panels on the corner of my road. I telephoned the council and they were removed in two days. Where is the sense in that?
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- GALLERY: Your photos of Storm Doris chaos
- Animal cruelty: Man admits causing unnecessary suffering after death of husky dog shut in conservatory on hot day
- Storm Doris: Firefighters tackle 'precarious hoarding' in New Malden retail park - road closures in place
- Doris Day travel disruptions: Here’s where to avoid
- Sex survey shows how much action south London couples are getting each month