Having replaced several fencing panels in my garden I phoned the bulky waste help line to have them removed. I was told 'sorry we do not take fencing panels'.
So backwards and forwards I went to Garth Road dump to dispose of the panels.
A couple of weeks ago some anti social people dumped 6 fencing panels on the corner of my road. I telephoned the council and they were removed in two days. Where is the sense in that?
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIDEO: Peeping Tom doctor - believed to be London's worst ever - jailed after filming himself by mistake
- Pensioner admits sexually assaulting a child in Merton community centre
- UPDATE: Family attacked by burglars in own home "ecstatic" after men admit brutal beating
- Polish burglars admit beating victim black and blue
- A 1950s shot gun, a rifle and a revolver were among the firearms surrendered in Merton