Ricards Lodge High School praised for students' achievements up to GCSE level
A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Night bus goes up in flames in quiet residential street
- Men jailed over Rolex fraud
- No service on District Line from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon and severe delays from Edgware Road
- Lightning strike at a Morden pharmacy 'sounded like a bomb going off'
- Man jailed for burgling Wimbledon delicatessen
Comments are closed on this article.