A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- 'It's important to stand together': Ahmadiyya Muslims show support for victims of Westminster terror attack
- Drug that reverses ageing may be available to buy in three years
- Cat killer: Decapitated cat found in Wimbledon
- You're wheelie stupid: 'Idiot' kids getting high off fumes from burning bins