A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Survey finds overwhelming support for Tramlink extension
- Merton's health body to hold first ever public meeting
- Boyfriend admits driving into and killing pregnant girlfriend after baby shower
- Police hunt Sri Lankan men after man stabbed in head
- VIDEO: Teenager reaches final of short film competition judged by Dame Helen Mirren