Ricards Lodge High School praised for students' achievements up to GCSE level
A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- GCSE results day: Ursuline High School records 'best ever' results
- Will the first ever Y:Cube block be built in Merton this Autumn?
- Elderly woman hospitalised after alleged thief flees department store
- GCSE results day: Staff and students at Wimbledon College celebrate results
- GCSE results day: Rutlish School announces 'improved' results
Comments are closed on this article.