A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Detectives have released this photo of a man they want to speak to about a robbery and assault
- Being a fussy eater inspired love of cooking which took local man all the way to MasterChef final
- Thousands of pounds raised since Friday in memory of hero killed at Old Street station trying to save brother
- Delivery van 'folds up like a pack of cards' in latest bridge crash
- Merton student one of chosen few to join volunteer India trip