A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Three petitions with 1,500 signatures have been collected as people worry about future of adult education
- Weekend trains to Waterloo from Wimbledon Station cancelled for early next year
- New headteacher brought in after sudden departure of Yvonne Norman
- Car wreckage abandoned beside busy Raynes Park road
- Private school crowned best in Britain announces plans to fund bursaries by building schools in China