A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Schoolboy found hanged in family home had interest in internet 'choking game'
- No-longer-legal highs: Everything you need to know about the ban
- Kingston station 'dangerously overcrowded' after passenger disturbance at Earlsfield
- Romeo and Juliet review: Esher's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Weather: Hot hot hot but don't get out the socks and sandals just yet, as weekend to be hit by rain