A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- The mayor of Merton swims 100 lengths to raise hundreds for chosen charities
- Celeb hotspot Mitcham restaurant nominated for national award
- Thieves armed with electric drills stole £22,000 from pay and display machines in five months
- Check out these 4 ingenious ways to ‘hide’ your TV
- Cyclist hit by van in Wimbledon Hill Road - heavy traffic in both directions