A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Man found dead on Mitcham Common 'turned to alcohol over post-traumatic stress'
- Now launched: Merton Civic Awards 2015
- Residents gather to express over-development concerns on Rainbow Estate plans
- Young dancers gear up for first stage of national competition
- Polish burglars were 'high on drink and drugs' before violent Wimbledon burglary