The annual Wimbledon Village Fair is billed as the largest free outdoor event in south London and will take place on Saturday, June 21 this year.
The day includes a horse show, food villages, live music, arts and crafts stalls, a dog show and a children’s mini fair.
More than 200 arts and crafts stalls selling local and handmade goods will sit alongside a jazz tent, marquees and large food village, featuring cuisine from British and International kitchens.
The family friendly event will have a fun dog show with fancy dress and a horse show run by Wimbledon Village Stables, both of which are still accepting entrants.
Wendy Pridmore, chief executive of The Wimbledon Guild said: "The Wimbledon Village Fair is The Wimbledon Guild’s biggest annual event attracting over 20,000 visitors with numbers growing yearly.
"The Fair raises funds and awareness for The Wimbledon Guild and by joining in the fun you can help us provide support in the local community.
"The Wimbledon Guild reaches out to people throughout the borough of Merton. Our aims are simple; tackling poverty, supporting ageing and encouraging mental well-being."
Entertainment on the day will include an obstacle course and tennis lessons from the All England Lawn Tennis Club’s head coach Dax Bloxham, as well as human table football and a children’s village with activities for the youngsters as well.
The proceeds of the event held on Wimbledon Common will go to charity the Wimbledon Guild.
- Four men jailed for more than 25 years for masked armed robbery
- Traditional country show to transform National Trust park over Bank Holiday weekend
- Do you know an outstanding young person who deserves recognition for going the extra mile?
- UPDATE: Residents evacuated as fire destroys roof of semi-detached home
- Father spared jail after crashing car and injuring children before assaulting ex-girlfriend