A social club investigated for hosting illegal poker has come under new ownership.
Rob Frost, 50, who runs The Star Inn, Woking, took over the Royal Surrey Social Club in Morden town centre last December.
An investigation was launched by the Gambling Commission and Merton Council last year following reports of an illegal poker club.
The club has attracted 700 new members since then, with new snooker tables and darts boards installed in the former poker room.
Mr Frost said: "With different managers here we have managed to transform an illegal den into a nice social club."
- COMMENT: Don't say your mum is 'best in the world' - and keep your Mother's Day tributes off social media
- Family of PC Keith Palmer killed in Westminster terror attack pay tribute to 'wonderful dad and husband'
- Khalid Masood named as London terror attacker
- 'It all happened so quickly': Wimbledon man describes seeing terror attack in Westminster
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack