A firearms incident near to Wimbledon station caused police to temporarily shut down the station.
British Transport Police (BTP) and firearms officers were called the station at 4.27pm on Sunday, April 6.
There are no reports shots were fired or anyone was injured.
Police said two suspects, both 18-years-old, are in custody.
A third man had fled the scene before police arrived and officers are investigating to establish his whereabouts.
Wimbledon station reopened at about 6pm.
- Terrier-racing, morris dancing and equestrian acrobatics attract thousands to May Bank Holiday country show
- New police team for Wimbledon after Mitcham success
- Merton Civic Awards: Selfless mother who juggles complicated family life nominated by husband
- Traffic carnage after Mini flips on its side in four car smash
- Black tie ball to raise money for ovarian cancer charity in memory of late councillor