A firearms incident near to Wimbledon station caused police to temporarily shut down the station.
British Transport Police (BTP) and firearms officers were called the station at 4.27pm on Sunday, April 6.
There are no reports shots were fired or anyone was injured.
Police said two suspects, both 18-years-old, are in custody.
A third man had fled the scene before police arrived and officers are investigating to establish his whereabouts.
Wimbledon station reopened at about 6pm.
- Dog control orders in Merton parks could be imposed by the end of the year
- Wimbledon teenager among those to receive Mayor of London awards for dedication
- Hundreds enjoy fresh fruit and entertainment at fourth annual Fruit Day
- Male cyclist hit by car in London Road, Tooting
- Mother-of-two with leukaemia appeals for help in desperate bid for donor match