A firearms incident near to Wimbledon station caused police to temporarily shut down the station.
British Transport Police (BTP) and firearms officers were called the station at 4.27pm on Sunday, April 6.
There are no reports shots were fired or anyone was injured.
Police said two suspects, both 18-years-old, are in custody.
A third man had fled the scene before police arrived and officers are investigating to establish his whereabouts.
Wimbledon station reopened at about 6pm.
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- Morden mosque fire: Teenager appears in court charged with arson
- Londoners can now hire naked women to clean their homes
- It's magic: Quidditch Premier League try-outs come to south London
- 'Dream come true': Sutton come from behind to set up lucrative tie against Leeds Utd