A firearms incident near to Wimbledon station caused police to temporarily shut down the station.
British Transport Police (BTP) and firearms officers were called the station at 4.27pm on Sunday, April 6.
There are no reports shots were fired or anyone was injured.
Police said two suspects, both 18-years-old, are in custody.
A third man had fled the scene before police arrived and officers are investigating to establish his whereabouts.
Wimbledon station reopened at about 6pm.
- New electric black cabs to hit London's streets this year
- 'Cruel and outdated' or demise of 'excellent' sport? Wimbledon Stadium holds final greyhound race
- Transport for London takeover of South West Trains ruled out after franchise awarded to private firm and Hong Kong group
- Appeal for man missing from Merton for over two weeks
- New quid on the block: Round pounds on way out with new coin arriving tomorrow