A firearms incident near to Wimbledon station caused police to temporarily shut down the station.
British Transport Police (BTP) and firearms officers were called the station at 4.27pm on Sunday, April 6.
There are no reports shots were fired or anyone was injured.
Police said two suspects, both 18-years-old, are in custody.
A third man had fled the scene before police arrived and officers are investigating to establish his whereabouts.
Wimbledon station reopened at about 6pm.
- Police hunt man accused of violent attack in Wimbledon's Po Na Na nightclub
- Wimbledon tennis winners will get record-breaking £1.88m this year
- Marathon man ran personal best in 115th event on Sunday
- Gingerbread and donations to help victims of Nepal earthquake
- 'End of the road' for incinerator campaigners as appeal refused