A firearms incident near to Wimbledon station caused police to temporarily shut down the station.
British Transport Police (BTP) and firearms officers were called the station at 4.27pm on Sunday, April 6.
There are no reports shots were fired or anyone was injured.
Police said two suspects, both 18-years-old, are in custody.
A third man had fled the scene before police arrived and officers are investigating to establish his whereabouts.
Wimbledon station reopened at about 6pm.
- Wimbledon Book Festival line-up asks authors to row over their desert island titles
- Experience the swinging sixties as part of theatre show celebrating 50th anniversary
- Young cooks get macaroon tips from country house chef
- Thugs guilty of community centre murder after brutally attacking father-of-two sitting quietly at computer
- Children's tennis club which has been visited by Roger Federer evicted by Merton Council to make room for school