A firearms incident near to Wimbledon station caused police to temporarily shut down the station.
British Transport Police (BTP) and firearms officers were called the station at 4.27pm on Sunday, April 6.
There are no reports shots were fired or anyone was injured.
Police said two suspects, both 18-years-old, are in custody.
A third man had fled the scene before police arrived and officers are investigating to establish his whereabouts.
Wimbledon station reopened at about 6pm.
- VIDEO: Teenager reaches final of short film competition judged by Dame Helen Mirren
- Jobs at risk in Wimbledon and Colliers Wood after Phones 4u collapse
- Police tape off house after man in his 20s found stabbed near Mitcham Common
- Army professionals promise to whip you into shape with free fitness class
- Stroke sufferer 'prisoner in own home' after housing association fails to fix hazardous path