A teenager hit by a lorry is in a critical condition after being airlifted to hospital.
Carshalton Road was closed off yesterday evening, causing traffic chaos.
Traffic officers are investigating.
She was flown to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Southern dispute: Strike to go ahead
- Trial of Raynes Park man delayed after sawn-off rifle and £4,000 worth of cannabis found on Northampton train
- WATCH: Man punches customer and throws chair at his head in pub fight
- Car tax is changing in April: Here's what you need to know