A teenager hit by a lorry is in a critical condition after being airlifted to hospital.
Carshalton Road was closed off yesterday evening, causing traffic chaos.
Traffic officers are investigating.
She was flown to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
- Pervert who 'touched himself' on tube jailed
- Police investigation after woman dies in Mitcham
- Brollies or barbecues? It's the bank holiday weather
- This is why your Southern and Thameslink trains are delayed this morning
- Suspended Merton councillor re-admitted to Conservative Party