A teenager hit by a lorry is in a critical condition after being airlifted to hospital.
Carshalton Road was closed off yesterday evening, causing traffic chaos.
Traffic officers are investigating.
She was flown to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
- Inmate on trial for 'masterminding Scorpion machine gun-running ring' from his prison cell
- Met PC accused of drunkenly brawling with own colleagues as they tried to arrest him
- NHS and school worker evictions halted by Deputy Mayor of London after campaign by Merton Council
- Police seize 'large knife' after dispersing gang outside community centre
- Testing work to start on site of new £11m leisure centre