A teenager hit by a lorry is in a critical condition after being airlifted to hospital.
Carshalton Road was closed off yesterday evening, causing traffic chaos.
Traffic officers are investigating.
She was flown to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
- Rose Hill bus stabbing: Teenager arrested on attempted murder charge
- Friar Tuck and Little John come to the New Wimbledon Theatre as you've never seen them before
- UPDATE: Teenager fighting for his life after being 'stabbed by group of males' at Rose Hill roundabout in 'serious but stable condition'
- UPDATE: Mother and baby in pram hit by skidding motorcycle as they crossed the road
- My dentist was a convicted unlicensed fraudster says shocked patient