A teenager hit by a lorry is in a critical condition after being airlifted to hospital.
Carshalton Road was closed off yesterday evening, causing traffic chaos.
Traffic officers are investigating.
She was flown to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
- Two arrests and one wanted man after serious chemical assault at a Colliers Wood shopping centre
- Man bailed after stabbing outside Mitcham pub 'over a game of football' that left one man hospitalised
- 'Arts festival will be back next year' pledges organiser
- Gas works close parts of Kingston Road from today
- Bright and sunny day ahead with warm weather set to continue throughout the week