A teenager hit by a lorry is in a critical condition after being airlifted to hospital.
Carshalton Road was closed off yesterday evening, causing traffic chaos.
Traffic officers are investigating.
She was flown to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
- Funeral of dedicated former councillor to be held tomorrow
- What do you think of AFC Wimbledon's stadium plans? We took to the streets to find out
- Family to face first Christmas without caring mother who took her own life
- Man, 31, accused of racial abuse at Wimbledon Library in court
- Children's author unveils new school library to excited pupils