Pupils, parents and members of the community are being invited to vote for their favourite out of three logos for a Mitcham primary school.
Potential logos to represent Benedict Primary School, in Mitcham Road, have been inspired by both the school and surrounding area.
Pupils will vote for their favourite with a token.
Interim headteacher, Elaine Robertson, said: “This is an exciting time of positive change for Benedict Primary School.
"I would like to encourage as many people as possible to vote for the new logo – the school plays a pivotal role in the community and so it’s important that the logo is voted for by the wider community as well as the school community and the children who will wear it with pride.”
Parents, carers and members of the community can cast their votes via the website.
The winning logo will be revealed in April.
- Woman taken to hospital and six people are injured in late night collision
- Emerging artists to perform one-off show in hair salon
- Police investigating after man found dead on pavement in Wimbledon
- Sprinkling of snow falls in south west London and north Surrey
- Double celebration for world's largest boomerang manufacturer