Treats for taste buds at Garfield Primary School charity cake sale in Wimbledon
Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- Journeys to be disrupted as London Bridge station closes for a week
- "You would not do it at home, so do not do it here."- say Merton Council
- Vandalised trees worth hundreds of pounds to be replaced
- Six-year-old book worm completes library reading challenge
- GCSE results in Merton 'record-breaking' in spite of changes to make exams harder
Comments are closed on this article.