Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- An empty space in Wimbledon Village will be filled by a new Thai restaurant over the summer
- A 14-year-old has gone missing from Wimbledon
- WWII diary from Raynes Park finds online fame
- Plans to demolish Victorian houses in South Wimbledon opposed by 200 people
- Hungry caterpillars from the Far East destroying Haydon Park Road hedges