Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- Teenager arrested after reports of man "brandishing a gun in the street" in Mitcham rebailed until June
- London set to be hotter than Ibiza and Istanbul this scorching weekend
- Man stabbed outside Mitcham pub 'over row about football'
- Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Lewis Elwin in Tooting
- Sunny start to the day will give way to cloud and light showers over south London