People of all ages got together to knit and have their faces painted in Morden as part of National Libraries Day.
Libraries across the borough threw open their doors to the community in a range of taster days and activities to mark the occasion at the weekend.
Morden Library in London Road welcomed dozens of visitors to face painting and knitting sessions on Saturday.
- Heathrow Airport expansion 'gets go-ahead' with government 'choosing third runway'
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?
- Country music legend sentenced to 15 years in jail for rape and indecent assault
- UPDATED: Dead body on tracks causes train delays