People of all ages got together to knit and have their faces painted in Morden as part of National Libraries Day.
Libraries across the borough threw open their doors to the community in a range of taster days and activities to mark the occasion at the weekend.
Morden Library in London Road welcomed dozens of visitors to face painting and knitting sessions on Saturday.
- Controversial charity wins right to open secondary school in Merton
- Multi-vehicle crash closes two lanes on A3 Surrey-bound at Tolworth
- Delicious cheesecake crowned winner at Harvest Festival
- Teenager stabbed five times on Croydon tram by knifeman
- Sewage stench means disabled man unable to eat in his own home