People of all ages got together to knit and have their faces painted in Morden as part of National Libraries Day.
Libraries across the borough threw open their doors to the community in a range of taster days and activities to mark the occasion at the weekend.
Morden Library in London Road welcomed dozens of visitors to face painting and knitting sessions on Saturday.
- Former weather presenter to Channel her energies into charity swim
- No charges for police officers after IPCC investigation of Liam Albert car chase
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Merton police officer dismissed from the Met for 'discreditable conduct' after admitting voyeurism offences