People of all ages got together to knit and have their faces painted in Morden as part of National Libraries Day.
Libraries across the borough threw open their doors to the community in a range of taster days and activities to mark the occasion at the weekend.
Morden Library in London Road welcomed dozens of visitors to face painting and knitting sessions on Saturday.
- Neighbours and students of under-threat adult education incandescent after rumours of council cuts
- Regeneration boss says housing association 'won't make a penny' from proposed redevelopment - as he admits most new-builds will be for private rent
- Sports charity to host free basketball championships and coaching for teenagers
- Conkers a smash hit in striking autumn competition at city farm
- AFC Wimbledon supporters group speaks out after smaller scale greyhound bid unveiled