People of all ages got together to knit and have their faces painted in Morden as part of National Libraries Day.
Libraries across the borough threw open their doors to the community in a range of taster days and activities to mark the occasion at the weekend.
Morden Library in London Road welcomed dozens of visitors to face painting and knitting sessions on Saturday.
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- 'It's important to stand together': Ahmadiyya Muslims show support for victims of Westminster terror attack
- Drug that reverses ageing may be available to buy in three years
- Cat killer: Decapitated cat found in Wimbledon
- You're wheelie stupid: 'Idiot' kids getting high off fumes from burning bins