Knitting pretty for National Libraries Day
People of all ages got together to knit and have their faces painted in Morden as part of National Libraries Day.
Libraries across the borough threw open their doors to the community in a range of taster days and activities to mark the occasion at the weekend.
Morden Library in London Road welcomed dozens of visitors to face painting and knitting sessions on Saturday.
- 23-year-old man charged after police find sub-machine gun and ammunition
- Scooby Doo surprises children ahead of mystery-solving gang reunion
- Marathon man completes century of runs
- WWI soldier poet Wilfred Owen spent holidays in Wimbledon Village
- Postwoman stole gift vouchers and cash from greetings cards
Comments are closed on this article.