Primary school teacher reported by UKIP councillor for sending 'offensive' tweets has been cleared
A primary school teacher investigated for sending 'offensive' tweets during a public meeting is now in the clear.
Mrs Schneider sparked a debate after sharing her opinons of UKIP views on immigration, honour killings and tax with her 4,000 followers.
She was told to stop using social media while the school investigated.
A Merton Council spokesperson said: "This was a staff matter for the schools to deal with and we are satisfied that the right discussions have taken place for the matter to now be closed."
- Birthday boy completes marathon for sister
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Medieval abbey celebrates 900th anniversary with art exhibition
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
- Teen masters ADHD with magic
Comments are closed on this article.