A Motspur Park university professor has denied an accusation of sexual assault.
Doctor Bryan McIntosh, 46, of Bargate Close, appeared before magistrates in Wimbledon on Monday, February 10, to deny the charge.
The alleged incident occurred on October 8, last year, with the complainant accusing Dr McIntosh of touching him inappropriately, pressing his knee between his buttocks.
Magistrates agreed the case was suitable for trial at magistrates’ court but Dr McIntosh, who works at the American University in Richmond, opted for trial at Crown Court.
He will next appear for a preliminary hearing at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, February 24.
- 'Scrutinise council decision to commission adult education' say opposition
- VIDEO: South London has a new 21st century fire station but don't worry: it still has a pole
- Education minister to launch Wimbledon BookFest young writer competition at school
- Is this Merton's most crime-ridden estate?
- UKIP MP hopeful under fire for tweeting 'Jihadi John' should have killed himself