Motspur Park university professor denies using knee in sex assault
A Motspur Park university professor has denied an accusation of sexual assault.
Doctor Bryan McIntosh, 46, of Bargate Close, appeared before magistrates in Wimbledon on Monday, February 10, to deny the charge.
The alleged incident occurred on October 8, last year, with the complainant accusing Dr McIntosh of touching him inappropriately, pressing his knee between his buttocks.
Magistrates agreed the case was suitable for trial at magistrates’ court but Dr McIntosh, who works at the American University in Richmond, opted for trial at Crown Court.
He will next appear for a preliminary hearing at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, February 24.
- Council wins Judicial Review over expansion of Dundonald Primary School
- Therapist to share groundbreaking work on Tamil depression at South Africa conference
- Oxygen pumps 'not solution to bigger problem' at Cannon Hill Common lake after 2,000 fish died
- Celebrity music mogul Mervyn Conn arrested in connection with historic rape and sexual assault allegations
- University student to scale Kilimanjaro for children's charity