Firefighters were called to a commercial garage this morning after a fire broke out in the workshop.
Following an emergency call at 1am, four crews rushed to TA Central Autos, in Central Road, Morden, to extinguish the blaze.
Firefighters struggled to open the roll shutter and access the fire, but put out the blaze in 25 minutes once they were inside.
No one was injured but a fifth of the building was damaged as well as two cars.
Firefighters are investigating the cause of the fire.
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives
- Fears for 'safety and wellbeing' of missing teenage girl with links to south west London
- Last chance to have your say on plans to carve up London constituencies
- Is this the most 'rubbish' Christmas gift idea of the year?