A man was stabbed in South Wimbledon yesterday evening.
Police were called to Nelson Road just after 7pm and found the injured man.
The victim, believed to be in his 30s, was rushed to hospital where his condition is stable.
One man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and attempted robbery.
Last night the Metropolitan Police helicopter was deployed to search Wimbledon for another stabbing suspect.
Did you see the incident? Contact the newsdesk on 0208 722 6335 or email email@example.com.
- 'Ruthless' burglars who tied up and tortured elderly couple before stealing £20,000 worth of valuables jailed for 15 years
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- 'I would have no heating, no food, no Christmas': Disabled ex-serviceman fined £700 for driving in bus lane
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn