A man was stabbed in South Wimbledon yesterday evening.
Police were called to Nelson Road just after 7pm and found the injured man.
The victim, believed to be in his 30s, was rushed to hospital where his condition is stable.
One man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and attempted robbery.
Last night the Metropolitan Police helicopter was deployed to search Wimbledon for another stabbing suspect.
Did you see the incident? Contact the newsdesk on 0208 722 6335 or email email@example.com.
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- This woman REALLY doesn’t like wheelie bins and here’s her alternative plan
- Properties evacuated after fire breaks out above shop
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers