A man was stabbed in South Wimbledon yesterday evening.
Police were called to Nelson Road just after 7pm and found the injured man.
The victim, believed to be in his 30s, was rushed to hospital where his condition is stable.
One man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and attempted robbery.
Last night the Metropolitan Police helicopter was deployed to search Wimbledon for another stabbing suspect.
Did you see the incident? Contact the newsdesk on 0208 722 6335 or email email@example.com.
- 140-room hotel plan given the nod despite offering no car parking
- Head shave kick-starts choir fund-raising challegne
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part
- Fire consumes pavilion at old BBC sports ground in Motspur Park
- Mitcham axe fight trial: Five men found not guilty of car park murder