A motorcyclist was injured after colliding with an Ocado van on Merton High Street this morning.
Police were called to the junction at Pincott Road at 10.57am and pulled the vehicles off the road.
The rider of the black Yamaha motorbike sustained injuries to his hand and leg but refused treatment.
The van driver was not injured and the road has now been cleared.
Did you see the crash? Contact the newsdesk on 0208 722 6335 or email email@example.com.
- Public meeting will give people the chance to air concerns about Rainbow Industiral Estate development in Raynes Park
- Nelson Health Centre construction reaches completion
- Fly-tipper second to be prosecuted after fence panel dump
- Author turns ‘administrative and emotional maelstrom’ of divorce into hilarious tale
- Residents and fans respond to Environment Agency report on AFC Wimbledon stadium plans