A motorcyclist was injured after colliding with an Ocado van on Merton High Street this morning.
Police were called to the junction at Pincott Road at 10.57am and pulled the vehicles off the road.
The rider of the black Yamaha motorbike sustained injuries to his hand and leg but refused treatment.
The van driver was not injured and the road has now been cleared.
Did you see the crash? Contact the newsdesk on 0208 722 6335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lost in Earlsfield: South West Trains bombarded with complaints over weekend bus replacement service
- No service is safe as council announces £32m of cuts - adult education first under threat
- Campaign to keep doctors' surgery on site three years after fight to stop closure
- Car blaze causes heavy traffic in Morden and St Helier
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey