Mitcham commuters have had to contend with regular train delays on their journeys into central London.
Nearly a quarter of all journeys made by the 8:08 service from Mitcham Junction to London Victoria were delayed or cancelled last year.
Statistics from Southern Rail also show that more than one in six journeys on the 07:35 and 7:49 services were delayed or cancelled in 2013.
Further delays and cancellations have been reported in 2014, despite an average 2.8 per cent increase in rail fares.
@smk92 tweeted this morning: "@SouthernRailUK are you ever intending to run the 7:49 from Mitcham Junction to London Victoria. It's been cancelled every day?"
@martinwhelton tweeted yesterday morning: "A little rain and wind is enough 4 @SouthernRailUK to cancel TWO Victoria services in a row from Mitcham Eastfields. #Sameoldstory"
Have you been delayed on your journey from Mitcham to London Victoria?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to share your experiences.
- 'Council and governors must come clean about headteacher's mystery disappearance'
- MI6 'did not want' Epsom surgeon Abbas Khan freed from Syrian jail, inquest into his death hears
- Your say: 10th Anniversary of Drop In Centre
- VIDEO: 'Slippery tracks' disrupt trains across south London in aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo
- Lost in Earlsfield: South West Trains bombarded with complaints over weekend bus replacement service