Mitcham commuters have had to contend with regular train delays on their journeys into central London.
Nearly a quarter of all journeys made by the 8:08 service from Mitcham Junction to London Victoria were delayed or cancelled last year.
Statistics from Southern Rail also show that more than one in six journeys on the 07:35 and 7:49 services were delayed or cancelled in 2013.
Further delays and cancellations have been reported in 2014, despite an average 2.8 per cent increase in rail fares.
@smk92 tweeted this morning: "@SouthernRailUK are you ever intending to run the 7:49 from Mitcham Junction to London Victoria. It's been cancelled every day?"
@martinwhelton tweeted yesterday morning: "A little rain and wind is enough 4 @SouthernRailUK to cancel TWO Victoria services in a row from Mitcham Eastfields. #Sameoldstory"
Have you been delayed on your journey from Mitcham to London Victoria?
Contact email@example.com to share your experiences.
- Country music legend sentenced to 15 years in jail for rape and indecent assault
- UPDATED: Dead body on tracks causes train delays
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes
- Police's Halloween and Bonfire Night crime crackdown begins with warning to yobs
- London councils to make tough calls on services due to £2bn funding shortfall