American actress Vanessa Hudgens swapped Mayfair for Mitcham yesterday in a surprising visit to a curry house.
The 24-year-old arrived at Chak 89 in Bond Road, Mitcham on Tuesday, July 23, having walked the red carpet at the London premiere of her new film Frozen Ground earlier in the evening.
She is said to have enjoyed a chicken tikka and saag alloo.
The US actress rose to fame in hit Disney franchise High School Musical alongside Zac Efron who she dated before breaking up in 2010.
Frank Khalid, managing director of Chak 89, said: "It’s an absolute pleasure to be well recognised by and A list celebrity like Vanessa Hudgens and to attract her to come all the way to Mitcham at Chak 89, because of our food and hospitality."
- Two companies likely to provide waste collection in four boroughs
- AFC Wimbledon mascot Haydon the Womble to take on Spongebob on Nick Kicks this morning
- Prison officer and inmate's girlfriend smuggle heroin, cannabis and mobile phones into Wandsworth Prison
- World War 1 footage and historic photo exhibition some of the highlights of day dedicated to Merton's heritage
- RESULT! You can now stop cold calls to your mobile with a simple text message