American actress Vanessa Hudgens swapped Mayfair for Mitcham yesterday in a surprising visit to a curry house.
The 24-year-old arrived at Chak 89 in Bond Road, Mitcham on Tuesday, July 23, having walked the red carpet at the London premiere of her new film Frozen Ground earlier in the evening.
She is said to have enjoyed a chicken tikka and saag alloo.
The US actress rose to fame in hit Disney franchise High School Musical alongside Zac Efron who she dated before breaking up in 2010.
Frank Khalid, managing director of Chak 89, said: "It’s an absolute pleasure to be well recognised by and A list celebrity like Vanessa Hudgens and to attract her to come all the way to Mitcham at Chak 89, because of our food and hospitality."
- Man arrested following fatal crash during police pursuit from officers investigating drone near Wandsworth Prison
- Poo on a platform: Horrified commuter finds 'human excrement' on station platform TWO DAYS in a row
- New scheme to give London prisoners free books inspired by borrowed copy of Catcher in the Rye
- London will be hotter than Barcelona today as heatwave reaches its peak
- Homeward bound: Happy ending as beloved toy dog lost in the post makes it safely home