American actress Vanessa Hudgens swapped Mayfair for Mitcham yesterday in a surprising visit to a curry house.
The 24-year-old arrived at Chak 89 in Bond Road, Mitcham on Tuesday, July 23, having walked the red carpet at the London premiere of her new film Frozen Ground earlier in the evening.
She is said to have enjoyed a chicken tikka and saag alloo.
The US actress rose to fame in hit Disney franchise High School Musical alongside Zac Efron who she dated before breaking up in 2010.
Frank Khalid, managing director of Chak 89, said: "It’s an absolute pleasure to be well recognised by and A list celebrity like Vanessa Hudgens and to attract her to come all the way to Mitcham at Chak 89, because of our food and hospitality."
- No assessment done into impact of forcing centre for adults with learning disabilities to relocate
- Teenage girl sexually assaulted in broad daylight while waiting for a bus
- REVEALED: Where does your London borough rank on the happiness scale?
- Youth worker found dead on Wimbledon Common died from alcohol poisoning after battling with addiction
- Tube chat falls flat: Londoners unimpressed by badge campaign to get people talking to each other on public transport