Godstone Road, Whyteleafe

Guide price

Bedrooms: 2
65% SHARED OWNERSHIP LEASE with rent payable on the remaining 35%. A FIRST FLOOR two bedroom purpose built flat ideally located within a quarter of a mile of three railway stations with services into London, Zone 6. The Kitchen has an Electric Oven and a four ring Gas Hob with extractor. There is one allocated parking space. VERY CONVENIENT LOCATION, AN IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE, NO ONWARD CHAIN!


From the roundabout in Caterham Valley proceed along Croydon Road to the large roundabout at the A22, take the second exit along the Godstone Road (A22). At the second right hand filter turn right into the development called Well Farm Heights, see siteplan for block location


The flat is ideally located for local amenities, railway stations and access to the M25 motorway at nearby Godstone. Whyteleafe and Caterham are the closest town centres for shopping as well as a wide choice of restaurants, pubs and other local businesses. There is a choice of three railway stations in Whyteleafe with services into Croydon and Central London, so an ideal location for the commuter into Croydon, Central London and the south coast from Upper Warlingham Station.

The area also has many wide open spaces being close to protected countryside within the greenbelt, woodland and park land. There is a Sports Centre in Caterham at de Stafford School and several Golf Courses in nearby Woldingham & Chaldon.


Communal doorway with security entryphone access, stairs & lift to all floors.


14' 11'' x 6' 1'' (4.54m x 1.85m)

Wooden front door with spyhole leading into a spacious hallway. Doors to all rooms, cupboard with shelving, fusebox, smoke detector, central light, radiator, power point, thermostat, entryphone,


26' 5'' x 13' 1'' (8.05m x 3.98m narrowing to 3.17m)

LOUNGE: Double glazed patio doors with Juliet balcony, double radiator, power points, telephone point, TV point, two light pendants.

KITCHEN: Double glazed window, coloured wall & base units incorporating single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric oven & grill, four ring gas hob with extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, carbon monoxide detector, spotlights, vinyl flooring.


15' 2'' x 8' 10'' (4.63m x 2.69m)

Double glazed window, double wardrobe with hanging and shelving, radiator, central light pendant, power points, telephone point. TV point.


11' 3'' x 8' 10'' (3.44m x 2.68m)

Double glazed window, double wardrobe with hanging and shelving, central light pendant, power points, telephone point.


8' 10'' x 5' 8'' (2.69m x 1.73m)

White suite comprising a panelled bath with shower fitment and mixer tap, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap & cupboard under, shaver point and light, concealed low flush WC, radiator with two towel rails above, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.


There is one allocated parking space, bay number 47


LEASE TERM: 99 years from 21/12/2005 (The lease can be extended back to 99 years upon completion - the lease extension premium will be 'Free of Charge', all other Solicitor costs are payable by the buyer.)

SERVICE CHARGE: £243.12 per calendar month inclusive of contribution to a sinking fund and building insurance, wef April 2023.


RENT PAYABLE ON THE REMAINING 35% £78.30 per calendar month.

COUNCIL TAX: Council Tax: Tandridge Council BAND: C

(2023/2024 - £2,001.15 pa)


01883 348035

PA Jones Property Solutions

77 79 High Street, Caterham, Surrey

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

This field is required
Please enter a valid email address