WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL DOVER HOUSE ROAD - BAN ON OVERTAKING The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. 2) Order 2019Notice ID: SUT1102981
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
DOVER HOUSE ROAD - BAN ON OVERTAKING The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. 2) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 1st April 2019 made the above mentioned Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to ban vehicles, travelling in a southward direction on Dover House Road, from overtaking other vehicles in Dover House Road, at its junction with Crestway, from approximately the common boundary of Nos. 230 and 232 Dover House Road to approximately 4 metres south of the junction.
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 19th April 2019, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 5th April 2019
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive