London Borough of Sutton Public NoticesROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) ERSKINE ROADNotice ID: SUT0893884
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to enable electrical works and because works are being executed on or near the carriageway it intends to make an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 10 December 2018, with works expected to take 5 days to complete. However, the Order will remain in force for 3 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily close Erskine Road, from its junction with Wrythe Lane to No. 171 Erskine Road.
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic will be via Wrythe Lane, Brookfield Avenue and Laburnum Avenue and vice versa.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 15 November 2018
Assistant Director - Shared Environment Service