Wandsworth Borough Council CAR CLUBS - BOROUGH WIDENotice ID: SUT0881598
Wandsworth Borough Council
CAR CLUBS - BOROUGH WIDE
- The Wandsworth (Car Club Permit) (Parking Places) (No. 4) Order 2018 ' The Wandsworth (Clapham South) (Parking Places) (No. 7) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (West Hill) (Parking Places) (No. 2) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 5th November 2018 made the above Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Car Club Order will be to continue indefinitely the following, as advertised on 1 st June 2018:
(a) amend the Wandsworth (Car Club Permit) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2008 so as to provide for the issuing of paperless "virtual" permits for all car club vehicles;
(b) discontinue the requirement for car club vehicles to display a paper permit; and
(c) make provisions for the car club parking places on Albert Drive, Alderbrook Road, Dagnan Road, Dornton Road, Hendrick Avenue, Mayford Road, Rossiter Road.
3. The general effect of the Clapham South CPZ Order will be to continue indefinitely the amendments of the parking places on Alderbrook Road, Dagnan Road, Dornton Road, Hendrick Avenue, Mayford Road, Rossiter Road to bring them in line with the on-street layout, as advertised on 1st June 2018.
4. The general effect of the West Hill CPZ Order will be to continue indefinitely the amendment of the parking place on Albert Drive to bring it in line with the on street layout, as advertised on 1st June 2018.
5. The charges for the paperless "virtual" car club permits, which are payable by the car club operators are:
(i) £1,118 per annum for "standard" car club vehicles; or
(ii) £1,260 per annum for "free-floating" car club vehicles or any direct proportion of that sum for any shorter period to which the Council agrees.
6. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 3rd December 2018, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six months from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
7. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division of the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below - telephone (020) 8487 5279.
Dated 9th November 2018
The Town Hall