DISABLED PERSONS' PARKING PLACES FREE PARKING PLACESNotice ID: SUT0747969
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
DISABLED PERSONS' PARKING PLACES FREE PARKING PLACES
Ashbury Road, Bective Road, Bendemeer Road, Bridgford Street, Broughton Street, Cathles Road, Chichester Way, Cowick Road, Dault Road, Fallsbrook Road, Gayville Road, Hebdon Road, Hotham Road, Ibsley Gardens, Lurline Gardens, Nimrod Road, Openview, Petersfield Rise, Pullman Gardens, Queenstown Road, Rowditch Lane, St Philip Square, Taybridge Road, Trinity Crescent, Undine Street, Wakehurst Road.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
- The Wandsworth (Free Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Permit Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No. ') Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Battersea) (Parking Places) (No. ') Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Battersea Park) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Clapham Junction) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Clapham South) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. ') Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Putney) (Parking Places) (No. ') Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Tooting Broadway) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Town) (Parking Places) (No. *J Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Orders would be as follows:-
(a) to designate the following parking places for the leaving without charge and for any period of a disabled person's vehicle displaying a disabled person's badge (referred to in this notice as a "mandatory bay"):
(i) outside No. 61 Ashbury Road;
(ii) outside No. 34 Bective Road;
(iii) outside No. 2 Bendemeer Road;
(iv) outside No. 3 Bridgford Street;
(v) outside No. 3 Broughton Street;
(vi) outside No. 2A Cowick Road;
(vii) outside No. 181 Fallsbrook Road;
(viii) outside No. 21 Gayville Road;
(ix) outside No. 74 Hotham Road;
(x) outside No. 61 Ibsley Gardens;
(xi) outside Nos. 86, 88 and 89 Nimrod Road;
(xii) outside No. 1 Openview;
(xiii) outside Purbrook House, Petersfield Rise;
(xiv) outside No. 7 Pullman Gardens;
(xv) outside No. 103 Queenstown Road;
(xvi) outside No. 33 Rowditch Lane;
(xvii) outside No. 25 St Philip Square;
(xviii) outside No. 17 Trinity Crescent;
(xix) outside No. 104 Wakehurst Road.
(b) to re-designate the mandatory disabled person's parking places as resident-specific disabled person's parking places for the leaving without charge and for any period of a disabled person's vehicle displaying the disabled resident's parking permit numbered as specified below:
(i) outside No. 5 Albert Palace Mansions, Lurline Gardens, numbered DB172;
(ii) outside No. 20 Dault Road, numbered DB173;
(iii) outside No. 54 Taybridge Road, numbered DB174;
(iv) outside No. 25 Undine Street, numbered DB175;
(v) outside No. 77 Cathles Road, numbered DB176;
(vi) outside Bolton Court, Francis Chichester Way, numbered DB177; and
(vii) outside No. 20 Hebdon Road, numbered DB178.
(c) insofar as the locations mentioned above are within the Battersea, Battersea Park, Clapham Junction, Clapham South, Earlsfield, Putney, Tooting Broadway, Wandsworth Common and Wandsworth Town controlled parking zones, the relevant parking places Orders be amended to take account of the proposed disabled persons' parking places.
3. Copies of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 8420.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TM01699) by 30th August 2018.
Dated 9th August 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive