ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) KIMPTON PARK WAY, SUTTONNotice ID: SUT0699388
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) KIMPTON PARK WAY, SUTTON
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that to facilitate construction works for the installation of parking bays and because works are being executed on or near the carriageway it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 9 July 2018 with works expected to take 6 weeks to complete. However, the Order will remain in force for 6 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily in Kimpton Park Way between its junctions with Kimpton Road and Minden Road introduce waiting restrictions 'no waiting at any time' and loading restrictions 'no loading at any time'.
4. Any vehicle that is in contravention of the temporary waiting restrictions at a time when these restrictions apply will be removed to an alternative location in accordance with the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 5 July 2018