CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE WEST HARROW (W1) AMENDMENT TO EXISTING WEST HARROW CPZ (W)Notice ID: WAT0508054
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE WEST HARROW (W1) AMENDMENT TO EXISTING WEST HARROW CPZ (W)
The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 61) Traffic Order 2018
The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No. 36) Traffic Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow has made the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46, 47, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The orders remove The Gardens, West Harrow, from the existing Controlled Parking Zone (W), and includes it in a new CPZ (W1). The times of Controlled Parking Zone (W1) are 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday. The addresses included in Zone W1 and eligible for a W1 permit are as follows; Blenheim Road, (Nos. 126 to 136 even), The Gardens, West Harrow, including Vaughan First and Middle School and West Harrow Station.
3. Permits if required cost the following per household: 1st vehicle £70, 2nd vehicle £105, 3rd vehicle £140, 4th and subsequent vehicles £175 each. Visitor permits cost £17.50 per quantity of ten, 50% discount for OAP's.
4. The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 61) Traffic Order 2018 further amends The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) Traffic Order 2014, by providing the waiting restrictions for the operational zone time.
5. The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No. 36) Traffic Order 2018 further amends The Harrow (Parking Places) Traffic Order 2014, so as to change the operational hours of the affected designated on-street permit parking places in Zone (W), and make them new Zone (W1) permit holder only parking places. Zone (W) and Zone (W1) permits are not valid for use in opposing zone permit parking places during the operational hours of each respective zone.
6. The restrictions referred to in this notice shall not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" shall apply.
7. A copy of the orders, which will come into operation on 26th March 2018, including documents giving more particulars of the orders, are available for inspection at request between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the One Stop Shop at the Civic Centre, until 6 weeks from the date on which the orders were made.
8. If any person wishes to question the validity of the orders or their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the Act or of any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks of the date on which the order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court. A copy of this notice may be viewed at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by scanning the QR code below.
Dated 8th March 2018
David Eaglesham Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA