ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0466066
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3220 GLA ROAD (LATCHMERE ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable rail bridge safety examination works to take place on Latchmere Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle entering, exiting or proceeding on Latchmere Road between its junctions with Lavender Hill and Battersea Park Road, residential access will be maintained between Lavender Hill and Sabine Road and between Battersea Park Road and Shellwood Road.
The Order will be effective between 19th February 2018 and
9th March 2018 every Monday-Friday night 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM
(ending 5:00 AM Friday mornings) or when the works have been completed
whichever is the sooner. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to
such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibition will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force alternative routes will be indicated by traffic signs via Battersea Park Road, Falcon Road and Lavender Hill or via Battersea Park Road, Queenstown Road and Lavender Hill to normal route of travel.
Dated this 1 st day of February 2018
Director of Network Management,
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON