ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE -CARRIAGEWAY RESURFACING WORKS LAVENDER HILLNotice ID: SUT0469977
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE -CARRIAGEWAY RESURFACING WORKS LAVENDER HILL
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth, on the 29th January 2018 made an Order to facilitate carriageway resurfacing works, the effect of which will be to introduce a temporary prohibition of traffic in Lavender Hill.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed or wait in Lavender Hill, between its junction with Latchmere Road / Elspeth Road and its junction with Queenstown Road / Cedars Road.
3. Whilst the Order remains in force, alternative routes for vehicles (if applicable) will be available and will be appropriately signed.
4. The Order will come into effect on 26th February 2018 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are complete, whichever is the sooner. The restrictions will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 6686.
6. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
Dated this first day of February 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive