WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL CROMER VILLAS ROADNotice ID: SUT0447988
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL CROMER VILLAS ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
* The Wandsworth (Putney) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Order would be to bring In line the parent Order for Putney Controlled Parking Zone with the on-street layout of the parking arrangements opposite Nos. 8 and 10 Cromer Villas Road.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for Inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1672) by 8th February 2018.
Dated this eighteenth day of January 2018 The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive