Official NoticeNotice ID: SUT0355863
Croydon Council are inviting comments on the applications listed below which are advertised for the reasons given:
17/05128/FUL Alteration; Erection of rear extensions and creation of studio flat
at 20 High Street South Norwood London SE25 6EZ Reason(s): Name: South Norwood Conservation Area
17/05132/FUL Installation of rooftop plant machinery to floors 7, 8, 9 and 10.
at 69 Park Lane Croydon CRO 1JD Reason(s): Name: Chatsworth Road Conservation Area
17/05028/FUL Erection of mansard roof and associated dormer windows to form 1 x one bedroom flat.
at 70A Westow Hill Upper Norwood London SE19 1SB
Reason(s): Name: Upper Norwood Conservation Area
The Council is inviting comments on an application for planning permission to carry out the following development which in their opinion would affect the setting of a building of special architectural or historic interest as defined by Section 1 of the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990
17/05122/FUL Lowering external step and altering internal entrance lobby to form ramped access to mixed-use building, at 45 High Street Croydon CRO 1QD
Reason(s): Name: Central Croydon Conservation Area
How to view the plans and supporting documents:
*Visit our web site www.croydon.gov.uk/onlineplans and select "Online Planning Register', or
* Visit Access Croydon on the ground floor of Bernard Weatherill House, 9.00am to 4.00pm on Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays)
How to comment on these applications:
* Use the Online Comments facility following instructions on the Online Planning Register; a duplicate hard copy is not necessary, or
* Send an email to email@example.com or,
* Send a letter to Development Management, Place Department, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CRO 1EA.
* Quote the application numbers above in any correspondence. If you do not send your comments in time, they may not be considered.
The deadline for receiving comments is 23rd November 2017 Pete Smith - Head of Development Management Dated: 2nd November 2017