ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A3220 GLA ROAD (LATCHMERE ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2017Notice ID: SUT0271087
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A3220 GLA ROAD (LATCHMERE ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to footway renewal works to take place on the A3220 Latchmere Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) Stopping at the western kerb-line of Latchmere Road between its junctions with Latchmere Passage and Battersea Park Road;
(2) Stopping at the eastern kerb-line of Latchmere Road between its junction with Battersea Park Road and the extended northern building line of No115 Latchmere Road;
(3) Stopping on Shellwood Road between its junction with Latchmere Road and the extended eastern building line of No. 91 Latchmere Road;
(4) Stopping on Burns Road between its junction with Latchmere Road and a point 23 metres eastwards;
(5) Entering or exiting Burns Road at its junction with Latchmere Road. The Order will be effective from 7.00 AM on the 2nd September 2017 until 7.00 PM on the 26th November 2017 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs. For Burns Road closure via Sheepcote Lane and Matthews Street or reverse to normal route of travel.
Dated this 17th day of August 2017 Mufu Durowoju Network Impact Management Team Manager,
Road Space Management - Operations, Transport for London Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ