ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE GLA ROAD AND GLA SIDE ROADS (SUTTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2008 THE A24 LONDON ROAD VARIATION ORDER 2022Notice ID: SUT2306883
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON Public Notices
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROAD AND GLA SIDE ROADS (SUTTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2008 THE A24 LONDON ROAD VARIATION ORDER 2022
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that on 10th January 2022 it made the above named Order, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Order will come into force on 17th January 2022.
2. The purpose of the proposed Order will be removing the existing loading unloading and disabled persons bay outside Nos.673-681 London Road and replacing it with single red line No Stopping Mon-Sat 7am to 7pm.
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A24 London Road.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected by visiting our website at www.tfl.gov.uk/traffic-orders 2022 then select Traffic Order GLA-2022-0125. Copies of the documents may be requested via email at trafficordersection@tfl,gov.uk , or by post at the following address quoting reference NP/REGULATION/ STOT/SW/TRO/GLA/2022/0125:
- Transport for London Streets Traffic Order Team (NP/REGULATION/STOT) Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London, SE1 8NJ
Please note due to Covid-19 access to post is restricted and requests for documents may be delayed.
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order is made, make application for the purpose to the High Court-
Dated this 13th day of January 2022
Performance & Planning Manager - South,
Transport for London Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ