ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - HOTHAM ROAD SW15Notice ID: SUT2257240
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - HOTHAM ROAD SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Hotham Road to facilitate a crane operation.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Hotham Road from the junction with Rossdale Road to the junction with Blackett Street. There will be no waiting between 08:00-18:00.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 23 November 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 23 November 2021.
Dated this eighteenth day of November 2021.
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU