ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - SLEAFORD STREET SW8Notice ID: SUT2250831
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - SLEAFORD STREET SW8
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Sleaford Street to facilitate excavation for communication works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Sleaford Street at the junction with Battersea Park Road. There will be no waiting at any time.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 28 November 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 28 November 2021.
Dated this eleventh day of November 2021.
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU