ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS WILDCROFT ROAD, SW15Notice ID: SUT2234708
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS WILDCROFT ROAD, SW15
1. The Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate highway woks in various streets ("the works") they have made an Order, the effect of which will be to introduce a temporary parking suspension as set out in paragraph 2 below.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to wait or stand on Wildcroft Road, on its south-eastern side from a point 44 metres south-west of the southern kerb-line of Putney Heath, south-westwards for a distance of 30 metres.
3. The Order shall come into effect on 23 October 2021, and the works are expected to be completed by 31 October 2021.
4. The Order will come into effect on 23 October 2021 and will remain in force for a maximum period of 18 months. The works are anticipated to be complete as indicated in paragraph 3. The temporary road closure would only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
6. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
7. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 8204, quoting our reference TT1683
Dated 21 October 2021
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU