WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCILNotice ID: SUT2136898
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -ROMBERG ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Romberg Road to facilitate Openreach utility works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place,
no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Romberg Road from outside number 14 to the junction with Tooting Bee Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
19 July 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by
20 July 2021.
Dated this eighth day of July 2021.
Town Hall MARK MAIDMENT
Wandsworth, SW18 2PU Interim Chief Executive