ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - COMYN ROAD SW11Notice ID: SUT2136870
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - COMYN ROAD SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict pedestrian movement in Comyn Road to facilitate construction works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no person shall enter, proceed or wait as below:
- Comyn Road will be closed from outside number 73 to the junction with Eckstein Road.
- Eckstein Road will be closed from the junction with Comyn Road to the junction with Severus Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
12 July 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 15 December 2022.
Dated this eighth day of July 2021.
Town Hall MARK MAIDMENT
Wandsworth, SW18 2PU Interim Chief Executive