ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14Notice ID: SUT1940920
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -HARPSDEN STREET SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Harpsden Street to facilitate the installation of flooring.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Harpsden Street from the junction of Battersea Park Road to the junction of Dagnall Street.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 16 December 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this tenth day of December 2020.
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive