LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 CARSHALTON CENTRAL WARDNotice ID: SUT1935156
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
CARSHALTON CENTRAL WARD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton propose to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 19841, as amended -
(a) The Sutton (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. *) Order 202*; and
(b) The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. *) Order 202*.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to introduce:-
(a) 'a length of at any time' double yellow line and kerb markings no waiting and no loading / unloading restrictions outside 1 a The Park;
(b) new lengths double yellow line 'at any time' waiting restrictions for certain lengths in the vicinity of the following locations
- Ashcombe Road, opposite Nos. 9 and 11, 27a and 29, 49 and at its junctions with Park Avenue and Woodstock Road
- Hill Road between Nos. 7 and 9
- Park Close on its north-western side
- Park Hill outside Nos. 8 and 10, 52 and 54, in certain lengths on its western side between Bankside Close and Wales Avenue, and at its junctions with Hill Road and Walnut Close,
- Salisbury Road at its junctions with Cedar Close and Deroy Close
- The Park opposite Nos. 1 and 3, Nos., 17 to 20, and at its junction with Corbould Close
(c) to introduce a disabled persons parking place, in which vehicles displaying a disabled person's badge may park at any time, in The Park outside Ruskin Hall.
3. To amend the map-based tiles to the schedule attached to The Sutton (Charged for Parking Places) Order 2017 and to The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) Order 2017 to match conditions as they exist on site.
4. Copies of the proposed Orders, of the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Orders and plans showing the locations and the effects of the proposals may be inspected at the Council's Civic Offices, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1EA. Copies can also be obtained by calling 020 8770 5000.
5. If you would like to make comments on the proposals you can do so by filling in an on-line consultation response form which can be found on our web pages
under "Traffic Management Order" and Reference "SuttMap 1087 WARDS".
Alternatively please send them to The Parking Strategy Team, Highways and Transport, Kingston & Sutton Shared Environment Service, London Borough of Sutton, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2JG by 4 January 2021 please quote the following reference SuttMap 1087 Carshalton Central Ward.
Group Manager - Highways and Transport Dated: 3 December 2020
Note: Persons responding to the proposed Orders should be aware that the Council may be legally obliged to disclose the information provided to third parties.