PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES Nansen Road - SW11Notice ID: SUT1814943
Wandsworth Borough Council
PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES Nansen Road - SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. ***) Order 20"
- The Wandsworth (Clapham Junction) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20";
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to introduce a solo motorcycle parking bay with security ground anchors to deter theft at the side of No.1 Forthbridge Road, SW11.
3. Copies of documents giving mzore detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 7825.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Servicesz at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1808) by 4 September 2020.
Dated 13 August 2020
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU