ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14Notice ID: SUT1805931
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -COWICK ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth
has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Cowick Road to facilitate BT Open reach utility works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Cowick Road along the whole road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 15 August 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this sixth day of August 2020. Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive