ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14Notice ID: SUT1711475
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - MULTIPLE STREETS SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Upper Tooting Park and St. James's Drive to facilitate Southern Gas Networks utility works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along the following roads as shown below:
Upper Tooting Park From the junction of
Trinity Road for 25 metres in an Easterly direction
St James's Drive From the junction of
Trinity Road for 15 metres in a Westerly direction.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 18 May 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this seventh day of May 2020.
Town Hall Chief Executive