PROPOSED LOADING RESTRICTIONS CHESTNUT GROVE, SW12Notice ID: SUT1525909
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED LOADING RESTRICTIONS CHESTNUT GROVE, SW12
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
? The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. ***) Order 202*
2. The general effect of the Order will be to introduce loading restrictions operating between 7am and 10am and between 3pm and 7pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive on the northeastern side of Chestnut Grove, from a point outside No. 2 Chestnut Grove to a point outside No. 12 Chestnut Grove
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 7825.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1777 by 10 January 2020..
Dated this 19 December 2019
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive