WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MYSORE ROADNotice ID: SUT1514509
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MYSORE ROAD
The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. 5) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 4 December 2019 made the above mentioned Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to prohibit:
(I) all vehicles, except pedal cycles, from entering Mysore Road at Its junction with Lavender Hill; and
(ii) vehicles travelling in a north-westerly direction on Elspeth Road, except pedal cycles, from turning right into Mysore Road. The sole effect of the Order is to replicate and continue in force indefinitely the provisions of the Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. 3) Experimental Traffic Order 2018.
3. Copies of the Order, which came into operation on 11th December 2019, and documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TMO 1686 - telephone (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is nol within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 12 December 2019
The Town Hall Wandsworth
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive