ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A24 GLA ROAD (CROWN LANE/ CROWN ROAD/ LONDON ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2019Notice ID: SUT1493874
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A24 GLA ROAD (CROWN LANE/ CROWN ROAD/ LONDON ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable London Underground Limited works to take place near A24 Crown Lane/ Crown Road and London Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle except those vehicles being used in connection with London Underground Limited rail replacement bus services from stopping in the:
(1) Loading bay outside Nos. 22 to 28 Crown Lane;
(2) Parking bay opposite Nos. 25 to 35 Crown Road;
(3) Loading and Parking Bays Nos. 104 to 116 London Road.
The Order will be effective between 12:01 AM and 11:59 PM on the 26th December 2019 or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated 5th day of December 2019 Claire Wright
Coordination & Permitting Manager
Transport for London, Palestra,
197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ