ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (WANDSWORTH) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2007 A24 GLA ROAD (BALHAM HIGH ROAD) VARIATION ORDER 2019Notice ID: SUT1456577
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (WANDSWORTH) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2007 A24 GLA ROAD (BALHAM HIGH ROAD) VARIATION ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that on 8th November 2019 it made the above named Order, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Order will come into force on 18th November 2019.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to:
1) Remove the Parking Bay outside No.266 Balham High Road and replace with a 6.6 metre Disabled Persons' Vehicle bay, operating 'at any time';
2) Extend the existing Electric Vehicle Charging bay from 9 metres to 12 metres outside No. 266 Balham High Road
3) Introduce two 6.6 metre Disabled Persons' Vehicle bay, operating 'at any time' opposite No. 217 Balham High Road, replacing existing single red lines.
3. The roads which would be affected by the Order is the A24 GLA Road - Balham High Road in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
Transport for London
Streets Traffic Order Team
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London, SE1 8NJ
The Customer Service Centre,
Town Hall Wandsworth High Street London, SW18 2PU
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order is made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 15th day of November 2019
Planning and Performance Manager ¦ South
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ