PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTSNotice ID: SUT1413651
Wandsworth Borough Council
PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS
GRANVILLE ROAD, SW18 GRESSENHALL ROAD, SE18 PULBOROUGH ROAD, SW18 ROOKSTONE ROAD, SW17 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46 and 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Tooting Broadway) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20";
- The Wandsworth (Putney) (Parking Places) (No. ') Order 20";
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. "') Order 20"
1. The general effects of the Orders are detailed in the Schedule to this Notice.
2. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5278.
4. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01765a) by 8 November 2019.
SCHEDULE Street Details
GRANVILLE ROAD, To upgrade existing lengths of single yellow
GRESSENHALL ROAD AND line to double yellow line ("no waiting at any PULBOROUGH ROAD, SW18: times') at the junctions of Granville Road, Gressenhall Road and Pulborough Road, SW18 and to remove a 5.5 metre length of permit parking bay outside No 117 Granville Road and replace it with a length of double yellow line ("no waiting at any time") ROOKSTONE ROAD, SW17: To remove a 2.5 metre length of shared-use parking bay outside the entrance to 32-36 Rookstonr Road and replace with a double yellow line ("no waiting at any time").
Dated this eighteenth day of October 2019