Transport for London ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A297 GLA ROAD (MORDEN HALL ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2019Notice ID: SUT1337062
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A297 GLA ROAD (MORDEN HALL ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow sewer cleaning works to take place on Morden Hall Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering Morden Hall Road at its junction with the roundabout at the junctions of Bayham Road, St Helier Avenue, Central Road, Morden Hall Road and Morden Road.
The Order will be effective between on 11th September 2019 and 13th September 2019 every night 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force alternative routes will be indicated by traffic signs via Central Road, London Road, Crown Lane and London Road to normal route of travel.
Dated this 6th day of September 2019 Claire Wright
Coordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ