Having replaced several fencing panels in my garden I phoned the bulky waste help line to have them removed. I was told 'sorry we do not take fencing panels'.
So backwards and forwards I went to Garth Road dump to dispose of the panels.
A couple of weeks ago some anti social people dumped 6 fencing panels on the corner of my road. I telephoned the council and they were removed in two days. Where is the sense in that?
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Fracking in Merton could start next year said energy company boss
- Local artists paint India race rickshaws in memory of Duchess of Cornwall's brother
- Man accused of plotting to join Al-Shabaab has 'spent years in mental health hospital'
- Road rage: have you been caught out by these temporary traffic lights getting stuck on red?
- 'Grateful to be alive' - says young woman attacked with brick by man disguised in burka