Having replaced several fencing panels in my garden I phoned the bulky waste help line to have them removed. I was told 'sorry we do not take fencing panels'.
So backwards and forwards I went to Garth Road dump to dispose of the panels.
A couple of weeks ago some anti social people dumped 6 fencing panels on the corner of my road. I telephoned the council and they were removed in two days. Where is the sense in that?
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- WH Smith to follow Waterstones' lead and return to Wimbledon town centre
- Would you live in an independent London city-state under President Sadiq Khan? 'Londependence' petition passes 110,000 signatures
- 'Stay alert but not alarmed' says Met as force takes to Twitter to police Wimbledon tennis championships
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- Former weather presenter to Channel her energies into charity swim