Having replaced several fencing panels in my garden I phoned the bulky waste help line to have them removed. I was told 'sorry we do not take fencing panels'.
So backwards and forwards I went to Garth Road dump to dispose of the panels.
A couple of weeks ago some anti social people dumped 6 fencing panels on the corner of my road. I telephoned the council and they were removed in two days. Where is the sense in that?
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- 'It's important to stand together': Ahmadiyya Muslims show support for victims of Westminster terror attack
- Drug that reverses ageing may be available to buy in three years
- Cat killer: Decapitated cat found in Wimbledon
- You're wheelie stupid: 'Idiot' kids getting high off fumes from burning bins