Having replaced several fencing panels in my garden I phoned the bulky waste help line to have them removed. I was told 'sorry we do not take fencing panels'.
So backwards and forwards I went to Garth Road dump to dispose of the panels.
A couple of weeks ago some anti social people dumped 6 fencing panels on the corner of my road. I telephoned the council and they were removed in two days. Where is the sense in that?
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Star-studded panto line-up revealed - Oh, yes it is
- 'Utterly devoted' boyfriend jailed for accidental killing of pregnant girlfriend
- Life sentences for thugs who beat father-of-two to death in community centre attack
- Man denies serious assault near Wimbledon Common windmill
- Your 2014 guide to fireworks events across Wimbledon and Mitcham