Having replaced several fencing panels in my garden I phoned the bulky waste help line to have them removed. I was told 'sorry we do not take fencing panels'.
So backwards and forwards I went to Garth Road dump to dispose of the panels.
A couple of weeks ago some anti social people dumped 6 fencing panels on the corner of my road. I telephoned the council and they were removed in two days. Where is the sense in that?
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Police appeal to find two teenage boys after knife point robbery in Colliers Wood
- Updated: Gas works close parts of Kingston Road for the rest of the week
- Park staff and volunteers form opposition group and condemn lack of transparency over Merton Council's controversial outsourcing plans
- Revealed: Some vulnerable young people in Merton waited 19 weeks for mental health assessments last year
- Two arrests and one wanted man after serious chemical assault at a Colliers Wood shopping centre