I sympathise with the reader who got trapped in the yellow box junction (Ticket woe, August 7).
This is a common occurrence when traffic suddenly stops.
The only way round it would be for every single driver to stop at the junction until the exit is clear, considering the number of these junctions, the whole of London would soon become gridlocked.
As for the fine, totally inappropriate for a minor slip, some worse offending criminals get off with just a caution.
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Friar Tuck and Little John come to the New Wimbledon Theatre as you've never seen them before
- UPDATE: Teenager fighting for his life after being 'stabbed by group of males' at Rose Hill roundabout in 'serious but stable condition'
- UPDATE: Mother and baby in pram hit by skidding motorcycle as they crossed the road
- My dentist was a convicted unlicensed fraudster says shocked patient
- Community mourns loss of two former councillors who died within a day of each other