I sympathise with the reader who got trapped in the yellow box junction (Ticket woe, August 7).
This is a common occurrence when traffic suddenly stops.
The only way round it would be for every single driver to stop at the junction until the exit is clear, considering the number of these junctions, the whole of London would soon become gridlocked.
As for the fine, totally inappropriate for a minor slip, some worse offending criminals get off with just a caution.
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Family business Gerrys of Wimbledon to become furniture store Neptune this summer
- Schoolboy aims to beat his £700 cake sale record to raise money for Cancer Research UK
- Jeremy Hunt offers pause on junior doctors contract imposition
- Man trespasses on train tracks at Wimbledon Station to 'retrieve a lost ball'
- UPDATED: Vauxhall fire continues to cause travel chaos across south London