I sympathise with the reader who got trapped in the yellow box junction (Ticket woe, August 7).
This is a common occurrence when traffic suddenly stops.
The only way round it would be for every single driver to stop at the junction until the exit is clear, considering the number of these junctions, the whole of London would soon become gridlocked.
As for the fine, totally inappropriate for a minor slip, some worse offending criminals get off with just a caution.
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?
- Country music legend sentenced to 15 years in jail for rape and indecent assault
- UPDATED: Dead body on tracks causes train delays
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes